Guidance with regard to last ten days of Ramadhaan
Considering the current situation in the Country, The All Ceylon Jamiyyathul Ulama urges the Muslim Community to follow below mentioned guidelines with regard to last ten days of the Holy Month of Ramadhaan.
- Please involve yourself in abundant Ibadath during these days and make special Dua to ease the situation.
- Regarding Security of the Masjid and your locality, Masjid Trustees and responsible persons together are requested to discuss with the Police and other security authorities to make necessary security arrangements.
- Involving in unnecessary activities such as playing games on the streets and behaving in a manner which will cause hindrance for others should be completely avoided.
- Ibadath during the last ten nights, especially the 27th night, should be done with consideration of the situation of the locality. All these arrangements should be concluded within a period of time.
- In areas where it is safe and suitable to conduct the night prayers, arrangements should be made with the assistance of respective area Police.
- Those who intend to perform I’thikaf should take the situation of the locality into consideration and obtain the approval from the local police station through respective Masjids.
- It is advisable to refrain from performing I’thikaf in areas where safety is a concern.
May Almighty Allah accept all our good deeds performed during this Ramadhaan and bring peace and prosperity to our Motherland.
Ash Shaikh H. Omardeen
Secretary – ACJU Propagation Division